Employed Casino Slot Machines – The way to select the right choice to your home game room.
Used casino slot machines from Las Vegas-style casinos is an exciting and unique game room addition. However, searching through the tens of thousands of slot machines out there may be cumbersome and time consuming.
First and foremost, when you’re purchasing used slot machine or video poker machine, check to be sure that the organization you’re purchasing from features a Department of Justice license karya777 slot. This assures you that the organization shipping you the equipment is legitimate and the federal government knows they’re selling used gambling devices.
Next, find out if the equipment you are looking at is a true Vegas-style slot machine, Pachislo, or even a knockoff. A few ways to inform are:
1) Does the equipment take tokens or real money? A Vegas style machine takes real money, a Pachislo does not.
2) Does it say IGT or AGT? Most reputable dealers will have the name of the manufacturer listed on their website with the name of the machine. If they don’t, ask. If they do, make certain the price is not too cheap. Too cheap could mean you’re looking at a knockoff.
3) Real used casino slot machines can range between $799 – $1099 for a foundation model. Pachislo machines are much less costly and are created for casinos in Japan.
4) Knockoff machines, in most cases, will have a letter different from the original. Like: IGT is a real manufacturer and AGT is a knockoff.
5) Is the manufacturer of the slot machine or video poker machine still in operation? Or even, are parts easy to come by?
Most critical, when searching for an applied casino slot machine, find out if they give you a warranty. If there is a guarantee, will the organization you’re purchasing from use it in writing? The most popular slot machines brands on the internet are IGT, Bally, Williams and Konami. Other slot machine brands are available — just be sure that you will get repair parts for these machines just in case they’re no longer in business.